- RSS Channel Showcase 1056671
- RSS Channel Showcase 3834160
- RSS Channel Showcase 9931356
- RSS Channel Showcase 2979422
Articles on this Page
- 01/18/16--10:54: _Free SEPTA Photo ID...
- 01/18/16--10:56: _PECO Helps Low Inco...
- 01/18/16--10:57: _Health Insurance, Y...
- 01/18/16--10:59: _Energy Conservation...
- 01/18/16--11:02: _Holiday Recycling P...
- 01/18/16--11:06: _Safety – A Small In...
- 01/18/16--11:09: _Leadership Symposium
- 01/18/16--11:12: _Renewing Race Street
- 05/04/17--07:22: _May Teen Events and...
- 05/04/17--07:29: _Chinatown Zodiac Me...
- 05/04/17--07:35: _Chinatown Shocked w...
- 05/04/17--07:39: _2017 Chinatown Spri...
- 05/04/17--08:01: _Chinatown Neighborh...
- 05/04/17--08:10: _Chinatown Neighborh...
- 05/04/17--08:16: _Philadelphia Chinat...
- 06/19/17--12:00: _Chinatown Night Mar...
- 08/03/17--14:10: _Home Improvement/Re...
- 08/03/17--14:13: _2018 Annual Open En...
- 08/03/17--14:16: _Chinatown welcomes ...
- 08/03/17--14:18: _Congratulations Chi...
- 01/18/16--10:54: Free SEPTA Photo IDs for Senior Citizens
- 01/18/16--10:56: PECO Helps Low Income Families to Save Money
- 01/18/16--10:57: Health Insurance, You Have a Right to Enroll or Not Enroll!!!
- 01/18/16--10:59: Energy Conservation Puts More Money in Your Pocket!
- 01/18/16--11:02: Holiday Recycling Program
- 01/18/16--11:06: Safety – A Small Investment for a Rich Future
- 01/18/16--11:09: Leadership Symposium
- 01/18/16--11:12: Renewing Race Street
- 05/04/17--07:22: May Teen Events and Opportunities:
- 05/04/17--07:29: Chinatown Zodiac Medallions Stolen
- 05/04/17--07:35: Chinatown Shocked with Enormous Real Estate Market Assessments
- 05/04/17--07:39: 2017 Chinatown Spring Cleanup
- 05/04/17--08:01: Chinatown Neighborhood Survey Complete
- 05/04/17--08:10: Chinatown Neighborhood Plan Progress: What’s Happening?
- 06/19/17--12:00: Chinatown Night Market Yè Shì Returns for 2017!
- 08/03/17--14:10: Home Improvement/Repairs Programs available to low-income families!
- 08/03/17--14:16: Chinatown welcomes a new restaurant, Xun Yu Si Kao!
- 08/03/17--14:18: Congratulations Chinatown Square, Best in Philly!
SEPTA officials are coming to On Lok Center on January 20, 2016 between the hours of 10:00 am and 3:00 pm to offer free “SEPTA Key photo-ID cards” for Seniors.
As the weather cools and utility bills rise, it is important to be aware of the many programs offered by PECO that can help you pay.
If you don’t like the price of the health insurance plans on Marketplace, you do not have to enroll.
On Wednesday, December 9, 2015, PCDC hosted an Energy Conservation Workshop at its 901 Wood St office. 13 attendees joined us in preparing for the winter season. Guest speaker Barbara McDuffie from United Communities...
’Tis the season for RECYCLING! The Holiday season is one of the best times of year to Get Behind Recycling! By recycling all of your holiday gift materials...
The City of Philadelphia encourages all businesses especially those owned and controlled by women, minority or ...
PCDC Capacity and Project Manager Sarah Yeung served on a panel discussion of how CDCs are addressing issues of community identity.
As part of Philadelphia2035, Philadelphia’s comprehensive physical development plan, Race Street between 6th and 8th and the surrounding area will be seeing redevelopment.
Important Announcements: This month’s free practice SAT will be on May 27th. Email Ailin to sign up! Free Museums; Arts Internship with Philly Stamp Pass Get ready for a summer of art! Philly teens 14-19 can sign up for a stamp pass to get free admission to Philadelphia museums and find out more about a […]
Eight of Chinatown’s iconic sidewalk zodiac medallions have gone missing. Missing medallions have been noted primarily on the 200 block of 10th Street, with a few also on the 300 block of 10th, and along Vine. These medallions were installed by PCDC with the City of Philadelphia in 2012 as part of our 10th Street […]
Philadelphia’s Office of Property Assessment (OPA) hits Chinatown properties with 2nd wave of increases since AVI (Actual Value Initiative). One property has a 340% increase in assessment values from 2017. Others were assessed an 150% increase. Assessments at this scale with this speed have left some property owners confused and reeling. With the upswing in […]
April is the month of cleaning following Chinese Memorial Day or Qingming Jie (清明節). On April 8th, PCDC participated in the annual Philly Spring Cleanup. This marks the 10th year PCDC has participated in this city-wide event. With a crew of over 170 volunteers, the largest number of participants PCDC has ever had for this […]
The most recent Chinatown Neighborhood Survey, which began on September 17, 2016, ended on January 16, 2017. The survey covered a total of 1,007 addresses randomly selected from the 1,901 addresses in the Chinatown neighborhood, which was defined as the blocks between 8th and 13th, Spring Garden and Filbert. We received 163 responses for a […]
In December 2016, PCDC launched a 9-month process to update the Chinatown Neighborhood Plan. This plan will guide development in the community bounded by Spring Garden, 13th, Filbert, and 8th, advocate for fair housing resources, and reconnect the Chinatown community divided by the Vine Street Expressway. A local consultant team, Interface Studio, is facilitating this […]
The Philadelphia Chinatown Development Corporation (PCDC) was presented two awards at the Philadelphia Association of CDCs (PACDC)’s 25th Anniversary Awards Gala on April 18th. Director of Planning Sarah Yeung received a Rising Star Award, which recognizes individual achievement in community development. PCDC and Project HOME’s joint affordable housing development Francis House of Peace, Ping An […]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: JUNE 19TH, 2017 Experience Chinatown Night Market Yè Shì! Philadelphia, PA – The Philadelphia Chinatown Development Corporation (PCDC) is proud to announce the return of one of the hottest events in Center City, the night market Yè Shì. On Thursday, October 12th, from 7:00PM to 11:00PM, the streets of Philadelphia’s Chinatown will […]
As a new homeowner, you’ve made an important investment in your future. You have a place that you and your family can call your very own. Being a homeowner brings […]
The annual open enrollment period for 2018 will start on November 1, 2017, and run through December 15, 2017. If you need to enroll in Marketplace health insurance, you must […]
Located across from ViVi’s Bubble Tea, Xun Yu Si Kao has opened at 140 N 10th St 19107. There they sell Szechuan style dishes and charcoal grilled fish. Szechuan cuisine […]
PhillyMag has released its 44th annual Best of Philly list. PCDC congratulates Chinatown Square for making the list. Located at 1016-18 Race Street, Chinatown Square offers Greek gyros at Halal […]